It's a good idea to make a subscribe animation popup menu for your YouTube videos. So in this video, I show how to make a YouTube subscribe and notification popup menu with Adobe After Effects. I'm also giving the free after effects template for you guys. You can download my free after effects subscribe animation popup template and use your own videos. It's very easy to use mine after effects template. You can edit my free after effects template and put your own logo and text and easily use to your own video. I am also showing how to edit this after effects subscribe animation template. So let's enjoy. Thanks.



🔴Download Project File: http://bit.ly/2SNVFUg 


Axact

Axact

Vestibulum bibendum felis sit amet dolor auctor molestie. In dignissim eget nibh id dapibus. Fusce et suscipit orci. Aliquam sit amet urna lorem. Duis eu imperdiet nunc, non imperdiet libero.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: